Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Got a suggestion to help improve the server? Let us know here!
User avatar
Comeherefour
Posts: 60

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Comeherefour »

Pendulumm wrote:“Rows of buffs”. None of TBC consumables, except maybe free/living action potions and absorb rune (which were already nerfed), give you unbearable advantage.
Yeah I bet those kids at A-Team think about it as a deep psychological tactic in order to frighten s2 Joes. There is no place for consumables in PvP period (minus the nets and nades since their only purpose is PvP).

If you need to use em, well that's your own issue buddy. It suppose to be fun server not fun server just for certain group of people. Fun for all.
User avatar
Apuclevercow
Posts: 1349

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Apuclevercow »

@Pendulumm +120 spell damage only with flask+food. Psychological for sure.
That's like 3 times more than the difference between S3 and S4.
ah
User avatar
Donor
Pendulumm
Posts: 68

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Pendulumm »

Comeherefour wrote:There is no place for consumables in PvP period
Not in arena, not in duels. However if we talk about battlegrounds and world PvP - consumables always were part of it. The fact you think they are not supposed to be used in PvP doesn't mean they shouldn't.
Comeherefour wrote: If you need to use em, well that's your own issue buddy
It's not about "my issue", it's about extending the capabilities range.
Comeherefour wrote:It suppose to be fun server not fun server just for certain group of people. Fun for all.
As I already said above, it is available for everyone, don't know about what "group of people" you are talking about.
User avatar
Donor
Pendulumm
Posts: 68

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Pendulumm »

Apuclevercow wrote:@Pendulumm +120 spell damage only with flask+food. Psychological for sure.
That's like 3 times more than the difference between S3 and S4.
Flask and food are not 2 row of buffs. "Most of them", read carefully next time.
With that manner of thinking you guys use, lets also remove all gems. Some players may be too lazy to encrust their gear, so other "gamebreaking retards" have ~100 spell damage advantage. No matter that gems are available for everyone.
User avatar
Apuclevercow
Posts: 1349

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Apuclevercow »

Yet I never talked about rows of buffs, I don't give a damn if you have 2, 3 or 4 rows of buffs half composed by perfumes.
Think a bit about others and not only yourself. I'm not sure having 3x more bonus stats than your enemies is the definition of fun.
ah
User avatar
Donor
Akeno
Posts: 833
Location: Tokyo,Japan
Contact:

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Akeno »

Why not just remove the food buffs and flasks/elixirs inside battlegrounds and as it goes for potions - leave only the healing and mana potion, plus all consumables which have 3 or 5 or even more minutes of cooldown.
castor
Posts: 44

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by castor »

Pendulumm wrote:However if we talk about battlegrounds and world PvP - consumables always were part of it. The fact you think they are not supposed to be used in PvP doesn't mean they shouldn't.
Yes they have, but not in the way like it is on here. If you actually farm the stuff up, sure have it. But a free and endless supply of it was never how it meant to be.
Pendulumm wrote:With that new consumables system you are forced to do it regularly, even when you don’t want to.
And that is how it should actually be. Crafting consumables shouldn't all be chill

Also lol at you comparing gems to consumables
User avatar
Donor
Pendulumm
Posts: 68

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Pendulumm »

You know, I'm not sure that you all actually read and undestand what I'm writing.
I repeated multiple times that consumables can be obtained by anyone, and yet
Apuclevercow wrote: Think a bit about others
Who are "others"? People who don't want to put an minor efforts in their characters to get some boosts and because of that asking to remove those boosts from players? Nope, not gonna think about them.
Akeno wrote:Why not just remove the food buffs and flasks/elixirs inside battlegrounds and as it goes for potions - leave only the healing and mana potion, plus all consumables which have 3 or 5 or even more minutes of cooldown.
Same, tell me at least one reason why it should be done.
castor wrote: Also lol at you comparing gems to consumables
I used this comparison only to asnwer Apu. Both gems and consumables give nearly same amount of spd and both gems and consumables are free to use by everyone. And yet Apu considers flask+food as an unfair advantage over player without them. Consequently, player with gems has unfair advantage over player without gems -> plz wipe gems. Just showing that your point of view is wrong.
castor wrote: farm the stuff up
never how it meant to be
Crafting consumables shouldn't all be chill
A lot of things were not meant to be like they are presented on Smolderforge, including instant 70. Too bad I have to tell you such elementary things, but it is PvP private fun server. As I already said, the very point of PvP servers is to skip that farming and leveling part. People who want to "play hard" choose x1 servers, where this time-consuming farming makes sense.
User avatar
MVP
Bucovsky
Posts: 649

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Bucovsky »

You know it's not even taking them from you, just making you work for them?
User avatar
Comeherefour
Posts: 60

Re: Suggestion to the professions system and World-PvP

Post by Comeherefour »

You seriously have no case here. Debate about consumables has been here in the past (FaP / LaP) and these things eventually got restricted. Now while there is some idea to keep consumables in the game but people (god forbid) have to make some effort to obtain em. You suddenly start to bitch about same way how in past people bitched about Fap/LaP restrictions.

Again - there is literally no reason for anyone to use flasks/elixirs/wards/FaPs/LaPs/dpsfood/oils in battlegrounds so often. But some choose to use consumables on daily bases - eventually it ruins fun for average Joes (regular people that come here to try out playing or try to work on their gear progression, or maybe, just maybe enjoy the tbc). Even tho those average Joes could get those consumables - they don't, mostly because they either don't know about the Isle or just don't need em (unlike you they don't need to "extend" their "capabilities").
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest